New for 2019! The Blue Ripper G2 Rail Saw is the saw that stone guys have been asking us for.
- Up to 6 feet per minute cut speed, single pass through 2cm Absolute Black granite.
- Cuts up to 6cm (2.375") thick material.
- Uses the same rails as all other Blue Ripper models.
- Accepts 6 to 10 inch blades.
- Standard 7/8" arbor and oversized flanges.
- Unique coolant-through spindle design.
- Timing belt driven. Geared down for more torque and less vibrations.
- Easy to use. Only 32 lbs with motor and blade.
- Powered by nearly any available grinder
- Covered by a one-year limited warranty.
Use any motor you want.
We recommend these four:
The Blue Ripper G2 was designed to accept nearly any available grinder. For our international customers we have a metric version at no additional cost
Our Rails are made of 304 stainless steel not soft aluminum. Furthermore, they are one continuous piece!! Not some flimsy bolt together!